Enter the Copperhead Cocktail Competition
Submit your Copperhead cocktail
Create your Copperhead signature cocktail, promote on social media and make sure your creation is listed in the bar you work at during the "Competition qualifiers".
Click here to find more info about the rules.Enter the competition 2nd may
Successful applicants will be contacted for the start of their alchemist experience
During the in-venue judging period (7th May - 22nd June) visits will be made to participating venues (these may include non-announced visits.)
All venues will receive one announced visit, and the judges will advise of their visit one week in advance.
Our judge(s) will evaluate the cocktail on 6 criteria:
- Brand knowledge 20
- In-venue promotion 15
- Social Media promotion 15
- Presentation 20
- Taste 30
Country winners will be announced
Each participating European country will have their final in Belgium.
This covers 3 days and 2 nights with expenses paid:Day 1
Arrival & Belgian Hospitality Experience in Ghent
Bar Off competition in Sprezza Bar
Bartenders will be expected to compete at a consumer event held at Sprezza bar During this event, they will showcase their Copperhead Signature Cocktail to an invited audience of consumers. Consumers will be asked to vote for their favourite cocktail experience that evening. The country finalist will be the bartender with the highest amount of votes.
Breakfast & Return home
- 2 - 3 july France
- 3 - 4 july Belgium
- 9 - 10 july The Netherlands
- 16 - 17 july UK
- 23 - 24 july Germany
- 30 - 31 july Italy
- 6 - 7 august Switzerland
- 13 - 14 august Sweden
The world final
The Alchemist Experience. is taking place on The Ark Cruise. Every day will bring a different experience and a new challenge.
World-renowned bartenders Marian Beke (The Gibson Bar, London), Erik Lorincz (The American Bar - The Savoy) and Antonio Pescatore (Bar Nightjar, London) will be on board to oversee and facilitate the experience.
Each of their world-class venues will also be doing a bar takeover during the cruise.
- 29/08 Country Finalists will be welcomed to Barcelona for an overnight stay and the first experience.
- 30/08 The Ark sets off and the first challenge begins whilst sailing to Sète in France.
- 31/08 Sète experience whilst in port & the 2nd challenge whilst sailing to Ibiza.
- 01/09 Full Ibiza experience & the 3rd challenge.
- 02/09 The Palma de Mallorca experience & the 4th and final challenge onboard whilst sailing back to Barcelona. The Alchemist Experience world final winner will be announced that evening.
- 03/09 Return home from Barcelona.
The competition will be judged by consumers on The Ark. The winners will receive a unique cocktail bartenders kit specially produced by Cocktail Kingdom and a handmade suit by The Flying Tailor. It speaks for itself that the winner will have the opportunity to work with Copperhead at all the key international trade shows undertaken during the following 12 months.
- 29 - 30 august Barcelona
- 31 august Sète
- 1 september Ibiza
- 2 september Palma De Mallorca
Palma De Mallorca
Are you the next world winner?